It’s summer. Do we really need to talk about school? For me, I really had a great trip (more posts are still coming) in the beginning of June. Immediately after I had gotten home, I was diving head first into an online math class.
Gross, I know.
Honestly, math has never been my best subject, or even my “i’m just okay at this” subject. I mean I can do the basics, but just don’t throw the quadratic formula my way. I also have really bad test anxiety when it comes to math. Which is why, for the last two summers, I have opted to take my math credits online.
Here are some of the benefits that I found, while taking an online class:
1. You can do homework at any time of the day.
2. Usually nothing is due until midnight, which gives you plenty of time
3. You can work ahead and get things done to make room for fun activities.
4. There isn’t a lot of peer pressure.
5. The teachers are really nice and quick to answer emails you might have.
Taking classes like this is also nice because you can focus solely on one subject.
What subject was your favorite in school? What one was your worst?
My favorite is definitely English, and my worst was obviously math!
I hope you’re having a great summer! Make sure to leave a comment below, I love reading all of them!